[Linux-PowerEdge] Error messages after updating OMSA

Dominik Borkowski dom at vbi.vt.edu
Thu Oct 27 08:23:36 CDT 2016

What’s the ETA on the new release? This issue is causing a problem for us, where TSM/spectrum scale operation center is now generating alarms for the systems with this failed mount, and consequently we can’t tell what backups failed due to this /tmpSECUPD, or due to other grave issues.

Thanks!
--
dom