[Linux-PowerEdge] Error messages after updating OMSA

Santosh_Gore at Dell.com Santosh_Gore at Dell.com
Tue Nov 15 00:59:50 CST 2016

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

The fix will be released in March 2017.

From: Dominik Borkowski [mailto:dom at vbi.vt.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 6:54 PM
To: Gore, Santosh <Santosh_Gore at Dell.com>
Cc: linux-poweredge-Lists <linux-poweredge at lists.us.dell.com>; Marquis, Brian <Brian_Marquis at DELL.com>
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] Error messages after updating OMSA

What’s the ETA on the new release? This issue is causing a problem for us, where TSM/spectrum scale operation center is now generating alarms for the systems with this failed mount, and consequently we can’t tell what backups failed due to this /tmpSECUPD, or due to other grave issues.

Thanks!
--
dom