[Linux-PowerEdge] elaborate on DSU sample kickstart files

Robert Jacobson teridon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:14:23 CDT 2016

I see there are some sample kickstart files here, supposedly for helping
create bootable ISO images to run dsu.

http://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/sampleks/

Can someone point to additional documentation or explain in more detail how
one uses these files?  Are these meant to be added to an existing CentOS 7
netinstall image?

I guess I don't understand the process on how one can update a server using
these kickstart files.  I have a server setup to kickstart systems using
PXE, but the above kickstart files would delete the existing data on the
servers!