[Linux-PowerEdge] DSU/DLR rsync errors

David Harding David.Harding at brighthouse.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 05:13:23 CDT 2016

I quite frequently (ie. 4-5 failures out of 7 attempts) get the following from my rsync of DSU/DLR:

rsync: failed to connect to linux.dell.com: Connection refused (111)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(107) [receiver=2.6.8]

Does anyone else suffer from this as well?

Cheers,
dave
Caversham Finance Limited, registered in England No 0785922 Registered office: 5 Hercules Way, Leavesden Park, Watford WD25 7GS
Caversham Trading Limited, registered in England No 05396147 Registered office: 5 Hercules Way, Leavesden Park, Watford WD25 7GS
BrightHouse Limited, registered in England No 06073794 Registered office: 5 Hercules Way, Leavesden Park, Watford WD25 7GS
Caversham Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit