[Linux-PowerEdge] Video cards for R610/R710

Stephen Berg (Contractor) stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Mon May 18 06:04:55 CDT 2015

Has anyone put a video card that has dual DVI ports into an R610 and/or
R710?  I've got a side project I'm working on that would benefit greatly
if I could set up one or both of these servers as a dual head setup.
I'm not looking for gaming type performance just a basic dual head
through DVI interface.

Related question: does adding a video card and disabling the onboard
video have any effect on accessing the system via an iDrac?

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator
stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil