[Linux-PowerEdge] Power Supply firmware version missmatch?

Manoj_Poonia at Dell.com Manoj_Poonia at Dell.com
Wed May 13 03:47:09 CDT 2015

Found few links. Hope it helps.

Detailed KB Article: http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/SLN294247/EN
Information in context to OME: http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/systems-management/f/4494/p/19599861/20721183#20721183

Regards,
Manoj

From: linux-poweredge-bounces-Lists On Behalf Of John Fuller
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 10:09 PM
To: Peter Holl
Cc: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] Power Supply firmware version missmatch?

Since the release of the power supply firmware updates last fall there have been a number of version mismatches I've been able to confirm that only affects 12G servers.

I've reported the mismatch to Dell on a number of different occasions as it shows as non-complaint in OME.

Flextronics 750W PSU (PN: N30P9, 6W2PW & D5MW8) Firmware Package

Installed = 69.45.9B ; Listed = 6B.47.9B

Delta 750W PSU (PN: 9PXCV & 5NF18) Firmware Package

Installed = 07.2B.80 ; Listed = 09.2B.80

Until a new update is released, I don't think anyone can resolve the issue.

Bests,
John