[Linux-PowerEdge] yadq -- yet another dsu question

jsl6uy js16uy js16uy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:22:02 CDT 2015

thanks again
this worked
for all, in case others run into....when updating, at times seems the
lifecycle controller is gets disabled and/or gets into an errored state. I
say lifecycle controller instead of the "system services" b/c that is what
was disabled. My uefi/bios did not match the screens from the Dell pdf
Santosh linked into the response. However I have had the lifecycle
controller essentially become error disabled when updating on another host
and the fix was to start it again and play out updates

thanks again