[Linux-PowerEdge] About machine "differences" and identities.

Michael Tiernan mtiernan at mit.edu
Thu Sep 25 08:14:50 CDT 2014

I have been sitting on a question and I guess now is as good a time as
any to ask it. :)

I'm attempting to mirror a portion of the Dell repo for my systems. In
doing so I've gone through a lot of stuff and whittled out items I don't
need by putting them on a list that rsync will exclude.

However, there's a large number of files like this:

OS_Drivers_Pack_componentid_18981_for_system_ven_0x1028_dev_0x04dc-a00-1

I'm wondering if there's a cross reference that tells us what systems
these are for?
I have a very limited number of systems and I was hoping to not have to
mirror the ENTIRE repo.

Thanks!

--
  << MCT >>   Michael C Tiernan xmpp:mtiernan at mit.edu +1 (617) 324-9173