[Linux-PowerEdge] VMware ESXi Monitoring OMSA/ROMB

Krishnaprasad_K at Dell.com Krishnaprasad_K at Dell.com
Tue Sep 16 00:08:50 CDT 2014

At present, there are no plans to integrate this provider in Dell customized image or add it to the repo. However I will take it up with relevant internal teams to see the possibilities.

There should not be any conflicts when both OMSA VIB and the LSI CIM provider co-exist. Let us know if you see any.

Thanks,
Krishnaprasad

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Gooch [mailto:mrwizard at k12system.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 2:41 AM
To: K, Krishnaprasad; linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Re: VMware ESXi Monitoring OMSA/ROMB

That helps!

Do you know if Dell has any plans to add this to the dell VUM repo?

Is there any chance this CIM provider will fight with the OMSA vib?

Thanks!

Joe

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential and legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that proper delivery can be arranged, and please delete the message from your mail box.