[Linux-PowerEdge] VMware ESXi Monitoring OMSA/ROMB

Joe Gooch mrwizard at k12system.com
Mon Sep 15 16:11:28 CDT 2014

That helps!

Do you know if Dell has any plans to add this to the dell VUM repo?

Is there any chance this CIM provider will fight with the OMSA vib?

Thanks!

Joe

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain
confidential and legally privileged information that is intended only
for the individual named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that proper
delivery can be arranged, and please delete the message from your mail box.