[Linux-PowerEdge] OMSA for Red Hat 7

Kaj Niemi kajtzu at basen.net
Tue Sep 9 01:41:03 CDT 2014

Hi,

RHEL7 seems to be supported starting with OMSA 8.0.1, I guess they were waiting for the introduction of the 13G server line.

http://downloads.dell.com/Manuals/all-products/esuprt_software/esuprt_ent_sys_mgmt/esuprt_ent_sys_mgmt_opnmng_svr_admin/dell-opnmang-srvr-admin-v8.0.1_Release%20Notes4_en-us.pdf?c=us&l=en&cs=04&s=bsd

That said, can anyone find the technical guides for the new R630 and R730(xd)? support.dell.com doesn't list anything interesting when selecting such a server but only generic articles.

HTH

Kaj
--
Kaj J. Niemi