[Linux-PowerEdge] Dell Recite tool help

Basil Baby basilbaby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:51:34 CDT 2014

Found dell recite tool very helpful in automating device updates in large
environments.
Can someone help me with the way to disable multiple Onboard NICs in R620
using recite tool.

Found one old email from the mailing list. But I am able to see only one
NIC with recite get commands.
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2012-October/047175.html

Eg: I am able to list only IntegratedNetwork1 on the device eventhough i
have four devices.

--> GetBIOSEnumeration InstanceID=BIOS.Setup.1-1:IntegratedNetwork1
DCIM_BIOSEnumeration
  AttributeDisplayName = Integrated Network Card 1
  AttributeName = IntegratedNetwork1
  CurrentValue = DisabledOs
  Dependency
  DisplayOrder = 1017
  FQDD = BIOS.Setup.1-1
  GroupDisplayName = Integrated Devices
  GroupID = IntegratedDevices
  InstanceID = BIOS.Setup.1-1:IntegratedNetwork1
  IsReadOnly = false
  PendingValue
  PossibleValues = Enabled
  PossibleValues = DisabledOs
  PossibleValuesDescription = Enabled
  PossibleValuesDescription = Disabled (OS)

-->

Thanks,
Basil