[Linux-PowerEdge] OMSA says failed drive but LED is solid green and LCD displays no error

Jeff White jaw171 at pitt.edu
Thu Sep 4 12:01:23 CDT 2014

Doesn't look like MegaCLI will be useful here:

[root at compute48-0-1 ~]# lspci | grep LSI
05:00.0 Serial Attached SCSI controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic
SAS2008 PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS-2 [Falcon] (rev 02)

[root at compute48-0-1 ~]# /opt/MegaRAID/MegaCli/MegaCli64 -PDList -aALL
Exit Code: 0x00

Jeff White - GNU+Linux Systems Administrator
University of Pittsburgh - CSSD