[Linux-PowerEdge] OpenManage for RHEL 7 & clones

Stapleton, Berny Berny.Stapleton at sig.com
Tue Oct 28 10:37:57 CDT 2014

OMSA 8.0.1 supports RHEL7, and that's only on the latest platform the R630 for example.

You're waiting for the OMSA 7.4.1 release (Same as me), which is a Q4 release...... Given that it's not out now, the sceptic in me makes me think December. OMSA 7.4.1 will apparently support RHEL7.

This should be updated when 7.4.1 comes out:

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Products/software/ent_sys_mgmt/ent_sys_mgmt_opnmng_sw

How long that'll take to reflect back into the repo is another question that only Dell can answer......

Berny