[Linux-PowerEdge] OpenManage for RHEL 7 & clones

Stephen Berg (Contractor) stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Tue Oct 28 10:28:17 CDT 2014

That matrix has no information about installing the OpenManage stuff.

I've got a variety of platforms, R610, M610, R720, R720xd.  For SciLinux
6.x I can add the Dell repositories, run "yum install srvadmin-all" and
get the OpenManage rpm's installed.  There doesn't seem to be a working
repo and/or rpm's compatible with RHEL/CentOS/SciLinux 7.0.