[Linux-PowerEdge] Dell OMSA Repo - Centos 7 - 404 Not found?

Shane Forsythe sforsyt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:19:26 CDT 2014

The repo page has the following text:

   Note: Due to some technical reason this repository has been demoted. For
latest update please go to Latest

The link to 'Latest' just points to the same URL.

Is there anyone on here from Dell that can respond?  This concerns me
slightly as the default gateway has always been bootstrap.cgi which was a
python script.

Was the dell server vulnerable to shellshock and the repo compromised?
That is the only reason I can think of that they would just pull the repo
completely.

If so Dell needs to immediately disclose this.