[Linux-PowerEdge] RHEL 7 support

Stapleton, Berny Berny.Stapleton at sig.com
Mon Oct 13 05:47:49 CDT 2014

Hi,

I've got new servers coming in now (And a few R610s that I want to rebuild), and we wanted to deploy them with CentOS 7.

When will the repos get an update so that CentOS 7 works?

Berny

Susquehanna International Group Limited

Susquehanna International Group Limited is a private company limited by shares and registered in Ireland. Registration No.: 445356. Registered Address: 4th Floor, Georges Dock House, IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland.
Susquehanna Ireland Limited is a private company limited by shares and registered in Ireland. Registration No.: 305632. Registered Address: 4th Floor, Georges Dock House, IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland.
Susquehanna International Securities Limited is a private company limited by shares and registered in Ireland. Registration No.: 337946. Registered Address: 4th Floor, Georges Dock House, IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland.

SUSQUEHANNA INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES LIMITED IS REGULATED BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRELAND.