[Linux-PowerEdge] r720 bios reset with no video

Bernadette Pfau - NOAA Affiliate bernadette.pfau at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 28 08:48:39 CDT 2014

Thanks for the iDRAC advice. I configured the iDRAC IP from the front LCD
panel and used the racadm commands sent in a previous reply to correct the
situation.  While in hindsight it's an easy fix, we were in a time pinch
using loaner hardware for testing and it would have taken us some time to
pull ourselves up the learning curve to solve it in this fashion.
Many thanks

Bernadette.Pfau at noaa.gov
(303) 497-4706  / DSRC 2B401