[Linux-PowerEdge] r720 bios reset with no video

cupertino cupertino at gmx.net
Thu Mar 27 16:20:40 CDT 2014

If you have physical access to the system, you can set iDRAC IP using
the front LCD panel or just use its default IP 192.168.0.120 to
connect.

You can also try a NVRAM clear by setting a jumper on the motherboard.
Location should be shown on inside of the top cover. (short jumper,
power on system, power off and put jumper back to default)

If that doesn't help, remove BIOS battery, but you gonna lose all your
settings.