[Linux-PowerEdge] Latest firmware live DVD posted

Praveen_Paladugu at Dell.com Praveen_Paladugu at Dell.com
Wed Mar 26 11:29:24 CDT 2014

All,

Much appreciate you all taking time to send your comments/feedback about the Firmware Live image. These inputs help us understand how critical this tool is for you and how it is been used in your environments.

Right from the very start we have been targeting users who are running un-supported OSes or the users who want an option to update the firmware without having to make changes to the underlying OS. We are very pleased to hear that this Live image is coming in real handy while updating the firmwares on dell servers.

This positive feedback also helps us justify our continued efforts for the sideline project of composing this live image. That being said, please also feel free let us know if you would like to see any changes to the live images I post.

Thank you
Praveen K Paladugu
Dell Linux Engineering