[Linux-PowerEdge] openmanage on PE 2850

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:55:03 CDT 2014

i searched for storage -> legacy raid controllers -> megaraid scsi 320-0X
(530) and found that utility . I tried megacli first, but that wouldn't
even run since the ABI was too new. These are the devices on the 2850 I
have :

# /sbin/lspci | grep -i raid
05:0e.0 RAID bus controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID (rev 07)

# /sbin/lspci | grep -i scsi
02:05.0 SCSI storage controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic 53c1030 PCI-X
Fusion-MPT Dual Ultra320 SCSI (rev 08)
02:05.1 SCSI storage controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic 53c1030 PCI-X