[Linux-PowerEdge] openmanage on PE 2850

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:01:21 CDT 2014

also, I think OMSA 6.1 is the last one that says anything about RHEL4, so
it may have worked, but I gave up on it after the gpg checksum didn't match
up for yum. I also tried wget -r'ing all the rpm's from the http dir tree
but then it wanted openswman and a bunch of other deps, so I gave up,
megamon was easier. short term fix for a box that should be scrapped in a
few months.