[Linux-PowerEdge] SRPMs / spec files

Kaj Niemi kajtzu at basen.net
Wed Mar 12 01:55:12 CDT 2014

Hi,

You might want to look at rpmrebuild. I’ve used it in the past to hotfix similar silliness with vendor packaging ;-) It kind of does require you to have your own repositories for all packages but if you’re running puppet wth that amount of machines I’m assuming you do.

Kaj
--
Kaj J. Niemi
BaseN Corporation