[Linux-PowerEdge] SRPMs / spec files

Manoj_Poonia at Dell.com Manoj_Poonia at Dell.com
Tue Mar 11 06:14:06 CDT 2014

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
Hi Jason, We offer our apologies for this delay and issue. Looks like you are upgrading from 7.1 to 7.3.2 (and not 7.3.0). We had observed one upgrade issue on 7.3.2 (irrespective of YUM), this is known issue and unfortunately there is no workaround for the same at this moment. Yes, this minor patch was not recommended for the upgrade (and was not covered in test) but can be used as fresh installation. We are planning to post our updated OM version soon!!

If you can do the fresh installation of 7.3.2 by keeping a backup of your user specific configuration, would also help.

Thanks,
Manoj

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-poweredge-bounces-Lists On Behalf Of Dominguez, Jared
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:15 AM
To: Antman, Jason (CMG-Atlanta)
Cc: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] SRPMs / spec files

You're welcome. Again, I'm not on the OpenManage team, but I offer my apologies that your January email fell through the cracks. I've already emailed some people on that team, who have already started moving it along to the right engineering people. A call to ProSupport will also help make sure that your issue is tracked.

--Jared

--
Jared Domínguez
Server OS Engineering