[Linux-PowerEdge] SRPMs / spec files

Antman, Jason (CMG-Atlanta) Jason.Antman at coxinc.com
Mon Mar 10 13:30:14 CDT 2014

Ok, thanks so much. I've never contacted support since I've been with my
current employer, but I know we have a support contract (we just took
delivery of about 60 r720's)  so I'll follow up on that.

Sure, I'll give that a try. I'm caught up in a production incident
today, but sometime in the next few days I'll try and do a clean OS
install on a machine or two, and try that path.

Thanks for the time,
Jason