[Linux-PowerEdge] SRPMs / spec files

D. Jared Dominguez Jared_Dominguez at dell.com
Mon Mar 10 13:26:43 CDT 2014

I'm sorry to hear that no one replied. I will pass on your memo to some
people I know on the OpenManage team so hopefully someone can look into
your email from January. I still would recommend utilizing your support
contract (assuming you have one) and contacting ProSupport.

In the meantime, are you able to test what happens when you upgrade from
OMSA 7.1 to OMSA 7.2 instead of straight from 7.1 to 7.3? I'm not sure
if upgrades with skipping minor versions are tested (or even with
skipping major versions).

--Jared

Jared Domínguez
Server OS Engineering