[Linux-PowerEdge] SRPMs / spec files

Robert Jacobson teridon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:24:04 CDT 2014

Jason,

Are you under the impression that this email list is an official support
channel for OMSA?  There are Dell people on this mailing list but they're
under no obligation to help you -- but there are several who will do their
best anyway.

If you need official support (for a supported hardware and software
platform) you should be contacting Dell Technical support via phone or
online chat.  If the problem is specific to OMSA, it will get routed to
that team within Dell.

HTH,
Rob