[Linux-PowerEdge] PERC H700 activate disk without reboot

George Machitidze giomac at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 23:48:03 CST 2014

Hi

In my case all modules are owned by kernel-2.6.32-504.3.3.el6.x86_64.
Still, as it was noted by Josh - disks must be members of array.

[root at rhel6 ~]# modinfo megaraid_sas mpt2sas mptbase | egrep
"^version|descr"
version:        06.700.06.00-rh1
version:        15.101.00.00
version:        3.04.20