[Linux-PowerEdge] XPS 13 Ubuntu Edtion 14.04.

Leen Besselink delllist at consolejunkie.net
Fri Apr 25 06:35:37 CDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:07:53AM +0200, Oliver (news) wrote:
> Sorry for asking XPS 13 in this mailing list but this is the only one I know with Linux :-)
>
> Will the XPS 13 also come with the Ubuntu 14.04 LTS`?

I don't know and I don't own such a device, but I've seen reports of it working just fine:

http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/os-applications/f/4613/t/19545538.aspx

Which isn't a surprise, because all the drivers and fixes that were developed
went 'upstream' to the Linux kernel developers and other projects.