[Linux-PowerEdge] OMSA for RHEL6 32-bit version?

John Nyhuis jnyhuis at uw.edu
Wed Apr 23 17:29:35 CDT 2014

I have one pokey old system that has to run the 32-bit kernel due to software.
I note on the wiki that RHEL6 32-bit does not have a OMSA package.
http://linux.dell.com/wiki/index.php/Repository/OMSA#Supported_Operating_Systems

Are there plans to build a 32-bit RHEL6 OMSA package anytime soon?
Has anyone explored work-arounds for this issue, such as trying to get the 32-bit RHEL5 OMSA package working on RHEL6?

It's only one server, but it would sure be nice to have OMSA on 'all' the servers.

Thanks in advance,
--
Thanks,
John Nyhuis