[Linux-PowerEdge] Broadcom update is passing (Stefan M. Radman)

Stefan M. Radman smr at kmi.com
Wed Apr 23 00:17:48 CDT 2014

Any luck with uninstalling and re-installing firmware-tools, smbios and DUPs?

Stefan

Sent from my fingertips

Am 23.04.2014 um 06:32 schrieb "Stéphane Rossan" <stephane.rossan at workday.com<mailto:stephane.rossan at workday.com>>:

I have the same problem as Stephan. I can not upgrade Broadcom firmware with latest firmware snapshot.
It seems any upgrade is impossible if current version is either 7.6.15 or 7.8.16, I don’t have the issue when the version is 7.2.20.
-Stephane
Stephane Rossan|Cloud Operations |Workday, Inc.|6230 Stoneridge Mall Road|Pleasanton, CA 94588|Mobile: 408.348.5103|Skype: stephane.rossan.workday|