[Linux-PowerEdge] OMSA 7.4, DTK 4.4 and iSM 1.0 published for Ubuntu/Debian

D. Jared Dominguez Jared_Dominguez at dell.com
Wed Apr 9 10:09:49 CDT 2014

Thanks. Hmm, looks like I need to test upgrades with just the webserver
installed. I'll need to do that this afternoon so I can fix upgrades for
your use case. For now, could you tell me the output of:
         ls -ld /opt/dell/srvadmin/lib/openmanage/jre
         dpkg -S /opt/dell/srvadmin/lib/openmanage/jre

Also, could you send me /opt/dell/srvadmin/var/log/openmanage/dsm_om_connsvcdIO.log
from your system?

--Jared