[Linux-PowerEdge] OMSA 7.4, DTK 4.4 and iSM 1.0 published for Ubuntu/Debian

john lists at cloned.org.uk
Wed Apr 9 10:00:45 CDT 2014

Hi,
I just did upgrade. Have just looked and dist-upgrade will install zero
packages.

# dpkg -l | egrep "(srvadmin|jdk|jre)"
ii  icedtea-7-jre-jamvm:amd64          7u25-2.3.10-1~deb7u1          amd64
Alternative JVM for OpenJDK, using JamVM
ii  openjdk-7-jre:amd64                7u25-2.3.10-1~deb7u1          amd64
OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT
ii  openjdk-7-jre-headless:amd64       7u25-2.3.10-1~deb7u1          amd64
OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT (headless)
ii  openjdk-7-jre-lib                  7u25-2.3.10-1~deb7u1          all
OpenJDK Java runtime (architecture independent libraries)
ii  srvadmin-jre                       7.4.0-1                       amd64
Oracle Java Runtime Environment
ii  srvadmin-omacs                     7.4.0-2                       amd64
Dell OpenManage Server Administrator OMACS
ii  srvadmin-omcommon                  7.4.0-2                       amd64
Dell OpenManage Server Administrator Common Framework
ii  srvadmin-omilcore                  7.4.0-1                       all
Dell OpenManage Server Administrator Install Core
ii  srvadmin-smcommon                  7.4.0-1                       amd64
Storage Management common files for GUI and CLI
ii  srvadmin-smweb                     7.4.0-1                       amd64
Storage Management package for GUI component
ii  srvadmin-tomcat                    7.4.0-1                       amd64
Secure Port Server and Server Administrator GUI
ii  srvadmin-webserver                 7.4.0                         amd64
Meta package for installing the Server Administrator Web Server feature

Thanks,

john