[Linux-PowerEdge] OMSA services on SciLinux 6.3

Srinivas_G_Gowda at Dell.com Srinivas_G_Gowda at Dell.com
Tue Mar 19 02:27:06 CDT 2013

Joshua,
You could probably try loading the ipmi_devintf module manually and then try and start the OM services..

$ modprobe ipmi_devintf

$ srvadmin-services.sh start

Thanks,