[Linux-PowerEdge] Fault Tolerant disk arrays and device-mapper-multipath

Nick Lunt nick.lunt at patech-solutions.com
Thu Mar 14 05:13:42 CDT 2013

Hi

the kit is already ordered so we won't be changing that. We did make sure
the kit would work in a fault tolerant configuration so we should get the
correct number of EMM's per array (did you mean EMM when you said CMM?)

[image: Nick Lunt | Applications DBA Patech Solutions Limited Tame House,
Wellington Crescent, Fradley Park, Lichfield, WS13 8RZ T:: +44(0)1543 444
707 | M:: +44(0)7554 003 634 E:: Nick.Lunt at Patech-Solutions.com W::
http://www.patech-solutions.com]