[Linux-PowerEdge] Fault Tolerant disk arrays and device-mapper-multipath

Nick Lunt nick.lunt at patech-solutions.com
Thu Mar 14 04:47:56 CDT 2013

Hi Dan

yes it makes sense to me too. Reading the multipath docs for RH6 it seems
it's also easier to setup now than it has been previously.

Thanks for your help.

Nick .

[image: Nick Lunt | Applications DBA Patech Solutions Limited Tame House,
Wellington Crescent, Fradley Park, Lichfield, WS13 8RZ T:: +44(0)1543 444
707 | M:: +44(0)7554 003 634 E:: Nick.Lunt at Patech-Solutions.com W::
http://www.patech-solutions.com]