[Linux-PowerEdge] OMSA 7.3 on Debian Wheezy

Lars Ehrhardt le-linuxpoweredge at ml.h42.net
Mon Jul 22 07:46:42 CDT 2013

Hi,

Chris Mayes wrote:

> Has anyone been able to install OMSA on Wheezy with only the
> srvadmin-all command/package?  I have been able to install all the
> separate components and get it running but when using "apt-get install
> srvadmin-all" it errors out.  Had followed this
> *http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/ubuntu for the install.

I ran into the same problems as you did, had to grab the following
packages from

http://ftp.fi.hdebian.org/ubuntu/pool/universe/o/openwsman/

libopenwsman1_2.2.3-0ubuntu3_amd64.deb
openwsman_2.2.3-0ubuntu4_amd64.deb

and install libcurl3 from debian repo. After that the installation of
srvadmin-all meta package was succesful and omreport was working again.

Cheers,

Lars