[Linux-PowerEdge] ] CentOS R410 SAS config issues

Gopala_Rao at Dell.com Gopala_Rao at Dell.com
Thu Jul 18 08:52:12 CDT 2013

Hi Ch,

I had done like that once but I don't remember exactly.

If you have time please try installing that and see if it works.

Regards
Gopala

From: ch urnd [mailto:churnd at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:15 PM
To: Rao, Gopala
Cc: Rhea, Cristopher J.; linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] ] CentOS R410 SAS config issues

Hi Gopala -

No, I've been installing the boot loader on the MBR each time.  Should it be installed on the first sector of the /boot partition instead?

Thanks

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 9:41 AM, <Gopala_Rao at dell.com<mailto:Gopala_Rao at dell.com>> wrote:
Hi Crist,

By any chance did you try installing boot loader not on the MBR of the RAID array. Rather, the boot loader should be installed on the MBR of the same drive as the /boot/ partition was created.

Regards
Gopala