[Linux-PowerEdge] MD3000 preferred path not working

Nick Lunt nick.lunt at patech-solutions.com
Thu Jul 18 05:53:53 CDT 2013

Thanks for the link, looking at it now.

The servers redhat 5.2 x64, no virtualisation.

Thanks.

[image: Nick Lunt | Applications DBA Patech Solutions Limited Tame House,
Wellington Crescent, Fradley Park, Lichfield, WS13 8RZ T:: +44(0)1543 444
707 | M:: +44(0)7554 003 634 E:: Nick.Lunt at Patech-Solutions.com W::
http://www.patech-solutions.com]