[Linux-PowerEdge] MD3000 preferred path not working

Nick Lunt nick.lunt at patech-solutions.com
Thu Jul 18 05:12:06 CDT 2013

Hi

No, not 1000000% sure the array hardware is OK, but MDSM (and Dell) say it
is.

2 x SAS 5/E dual port cards.

Md3000 + 3 MD1000's attached.

Both SAS cards have firmware 00.10.51.00.06.12.05.00

The whole lot has been bounced many times over the past week.

I can't imagine how a disk replacement can lead to all this either, it's a
complete mess.

Nick .

[image: Nick Lunt | Applications DBA Patech Solutions Limited Tame House,
Wellington Crescent, Fradley Park, Lichfield, WS13 8RZ T:: +44(0)1543 444
707 | M:: +44(0)7554 003 634 E:: Nick.Lunt at Patech-Solutions.com W::
http://www.patech-solutions.com]