[Linux-PowerEdge] MD3000 preferred path not working

G.Bakalarski at icm.edu.pl G.Bakalarski at icm.edu.pl
Thu Jul 18 04:59:08 CDT 2013

Hi

Are you 10000000% sure all diskarray hardware is OK ???

And what SAS cards - server HBA or diskarray controllers ???

Is it single box diskarray or you have expansion enclosures???

Single/dual controller ???? (if there are expansions: single/dual pathed
expansions????)

If dual controller (in case you replaced any) : are controllers' firmwares
identical?

Did you power off/on all componets ?

I can't imagine how regular disk exchange can make such disaster nowadays :(

G.