[Linux-PowerEdge] OSMA H710 - T620 No storage Controller

D. Jared Dominguez Jared_Dominguez at dell.com
Fri Jul 12 13:35:06 CDT 2013

I'm running out of ideas here. Perhaps someone from the OpenManage team
will chime in. You might want to try OMSA 7.3, which isn't in the yum
repo yet but can be downloaded from support.dell.com by going to the
downloads for your system. You'd said that you only started seeing this
behavior after you'd upgraded to OMSA 7.2, right? If so, another thing
you can try is removing OMSA 7.2 and reinstalling 7.1.

Also, is the front panel on the system still showing any error messages?

--Jared