[Linux-PowerEdge] RHEL 5.3 on r720

Ray Robert ray.robert at rentrakmail.com
Thu Jul 11 15:55:56 CDT 2013

Indeed, we have CentOS 5.9 running on some R710s.

Ray Robert | Senior Administrator
503.284.7581 ext 242 | ray.robert at rentrak.com
RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com | NASDAQ: RENT

Notice: This message is confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and