[Linux-PowerEdge] Dell OMSA 7.3 and DTK 4.3 for Ubuntu and Debian

D. Jared Dominguez Jared_Dominguez at dell.com
Thu Jul 4 00:24:27 CDT 2013

Until the yum repository is available, the official OMSA 7.3 release is
also available from support.dell.com. The OMSA debs are not available
from support.dell.com as they are provided by Dell Linux Engineering,
not the OpenManage team, so they are only available on linux.dell.com in
an apt repository.

--Jared