[Linux-PowerEdge] KVM Disk Format Options

Dan Pritts danno at umich.edu
Wed Feb 20 14:53:31 CST 2013

The answer may be different depending on your storage vendor; some of
them have better NFS performance (i'm looking at you, netapp) and others
are better at iscsi.   So, I'd ask EMC what they recommend.

Jose, is it really true that you need iscsi to do live VM migration with
KVM?  That is not true with vmware; NFS works too.

--
Dan Pritts
ICPSR Computing & Network Services