[Linux-PowerEdge] Mirror OMSA repository

David.Harding at brighthouse.co.uk David.Harding at brighthouse.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 04:23:10 CST 2013

Regarding the size of the repo.
I was running out of space in a 35Gb filesystem, with limiting the
hardware part to what I thought was a selection of 6 or 7 architectures.
When I made the FS up to 50Gb, I used up some 41Gb.
That was before I used Jean-Marc's selection method, and removed the
non-useful architectures from the community part (see below), now I'm at
around 11Gb.

Cheers,
dave