[Linux-PowerEdge] R410 voltages

Steve Thompson smt at vgersoft.com
Tue Oct 23 15:43:34 CDT 2012

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012, Wayne_Weilnau at Dell.com wrote:

> Very odd coincidence to have them all go at once.........I've not seen
> any other reports of this, but my guess is that it is a false failure.
> Did you do an iDrac firmware update or make any other changes recently?

No changes were made to any of the boxes, but it turns out that there
was a brown-out. Looks like some damage may have been done!

Steve
Steve Thompson                 E-mail:      smt AT vgersoft DOT com
Voyager Software LLC           Web:         http://www DOT vgersoft DOT com
39 Smugglers Path              VSW Support: support AT vgersoft DOT com
Ithaca, NY 14850
   "186,282 miles per second: it's not just a good idea, it's the law"