[Linux-PowerEdge] Configure and use BMC on a PowerEdge R310.

Shine_KA at Dell.com Shine_KA at Dell.com
Wed Nov 14 06:19:56 CST 2012

Can you share following setting on your server from Configuration Utility (press Ctrl -E during Booting)?

1.       BMC Firmware Version

2.       IPMI Over Lan

Under Lan Parameters

3.       NIC Selection

4.       Active LOM

5.       VLAN Enable

6.       IPv4 (Enabled or Disabled)

7.       Whether RMCP Encryption Key is set to all 0 or a user configured value

8.       IPv4 Address source

9.       IPv4 Address

10.   Subnet Mask

11.   Default Gateway