[Linux-PowerEdge] LC remote changing from raid1 to raid0

Ganesh_Viswanathan at Dell.com Ganesh_Viswanathan at Dell.com
Fri Nov 9 09:32:13 CST 2012

Hello Martin,
This might be much easier using Recite available here: http://dell.to/recite-wsman.

You can refer to the Best Practices guide for details on RAID creation. Section 4.1 has the methods to invoke. There are also sample Recite scripts that will help you get started.

LC on TechCenter: http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/systems-management/w/wiki/1979.lifecycle-controller.aspx
BP guide: http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/extras/m/white_papers/20066173.aspx
BP script samples: http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/extras/m/white_papers/20066178.aspx

Also, do check out the RAID profile document which goes into all the RAID capabilities of Lifecycle Controller.

Profiles: http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/systems-management/w/wiki/1906.dcim-library-profile.aspx
RAID profile: http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/systems-management/w/wiki/3527.dcim-raid-profile-1-2.aspx

Hope this helps.

Best regards,