[Linux-PowerEdge] R610 Server bricked after firmware update

Hank heskin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:31:48 CST 2012

Anyone have any ideas on this?  Will I need to call Dell Support?

I found one post that talked about the backplane firmware needed to be
upgraded (see: http://communities.intel.com/thread/7044 ) but since I
can't remove the drives remotely (if that will even clear the error)
and I can't boot the machine to any alternative media, I'm not sure
what other options I have.

Thanks.

-Hank